Ashlynne Shade | The Boneyard

Ashlynne Shade

Reaction Score
Very nice.

Hopefully, we see Ashlynn in Storrs.

She'd be a GREAT addition to the team at the most important position (PG).

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Another Board indicated that we have just given an offer to Madison Booker for 23. Do you know anything about that Sluconn?

Reaction Score
Don't just read the first tweet. The two below it indicate Uconn made offers to Arnold and Booker as well.

Reaction Score
Ashlynn is two years away. You can't wait until the point guards are gone to sign a recruit. Paige and Nika will be seniors. While Azzi can play point guard, she's a true shooting guard who's an excellent passer. Ashlynn is not a duplication of Paige or Nika. She'll be her own player.

Reaction Score
Don't just read the first tweet. The two below it indicate Uconn made offers to Arnold and Booker as well.
Based on video I've seen, and yes, it's just highlights, Arnold is very impressive. Head is always up, and she moves side to side better than most. Of the players we seem to be recruiting over the next 2 years she is my favorite pg.

Reaction Score
Ashlynn is two years away. You can't wait until the point guards are gone to sign a recruit. Paige and Nika will be seniors. While Azzi can play point guard, she's a true shooting guard who's an excellent passer. Ashlynn is not a duplication of Paige or Nika. She'll be her own player.
I’m soooo glad you said that about Ashlynn. So many on this site take the easy route “the next this, the next that” so unoriginal. They never seem to want these players to have their own game or personalities. They see a blonde with a basketball and wham! “Paige 2.0” ridiculous!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom