Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. | The Boneyard

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Stewie don't get you, then Kaleena must!
PL
Anyone want to comment on KML's physical condition?
She was in better shape last year but is doing great and has the second best hustle on the team today, only behind Jefferson. I expect huge things for her the rest of the tournament and into her senior year. Proved tonight she is an all american when healthy.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Kaleena was a beast out there today. I was so proud. She has been working hard in the post these last few games to excellent effect!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
8 offensive rebounds!!! and 13 total. Just a really good game on a terrible shooting day by the whole team.
And Jefferson the only Uconn player to shoot better than 50% and Kiah the only one at 50%!!!
Team only had 13 assists on 26 made baskets, but if you subtract about 8 offensive put backs and a couple of break away steals the percentage looks better 13 of maybe 16 made baskets.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
She owned the last game and her and Bria willed us back. I am so happy for KML who is such a great all around basketball player- she may have the softest best hands on the team! She doesn't look like Kelly Farris, but she has grabbed loosed balls and her rebounding effort has been Kelly Farris - like , with the also lights out shot as well!!!! Good for her- she's been under the radar and has been putting her teammates on her back!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
She was in better shape last year but is doing great and has the second best hustle on the team today, only behind Jefferson. I expect huge things for her the rest of the tournament and into her senior year. Proved tonight she is an all american when healthy.

She was in better shape last year. She was slow on a couple of back door cuts and she struggles to put the ball on the deck and go by defenders. We saw that today. But to her credit, she has recognized that she needs to figure out other ways to help the team. That involves using her size and strength to rebound and her ability to score in the lane, even against bigger defenders.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She was in better shape last year. She was slow on a couple of back door cuts and she struggles to put the ball on the deck and go by defenders. We saw that today. But to her credit, she has recognized that she needs to figure out other ways to help the team. That involves using her size and strength to rebound and her ability to score in the lane, even against bigger defenders.
Yes, exactly. That is where her conditioning is most clearly revealed. Her quickness in stop and go cuts is a bit sluggish. On the other hand she is using her strength wonderfully.

Reaction Score
If Stewie don't get you, then Kaleena must!
PL
Anyone want to comment on KML's physical condition?

Wasn't that you said a few days ago we don't need KML and still beat ND?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Geno took her out right after a monster sequence in the 2nd half and she looked a little flushed.
But what an effort.
Splendid game.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Wasn't that you said a few days ago we don't need KML and still beat ND?

No, i am the one who said that there is no way in the world we could go 3/19 on 3s. Never happen, I said. In fact, even though I actually saw it, I STILL say it is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom