ASGR posted final 2014 recruiting class rankings | The Boneyard

ASGR posted final 2014 recruiting class rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
UConn remains the top class even with South Carolina getting A'ja Wilson: LINK

Really nothing new here, as the class summaries are repeats of earlier articles, but I thought UConn fans would like to be reminded how much McCormick gushes over Gabby Williams.

1. UConn
2. South Carolina
3. UCLA
4. Notre Dame
5. Duke
6. California
7. Louisville
8. Ohio State
9. Texas
10. Vanderbilt

I remember when UCLA's class was considered almost impossible to top, and not one, but TWO schools topped it. I wonder if UConn's 2015 class will make it two top-ranked classes in a row? Isn't there supposed to be a lull following a great class? I really wish Geno wouldn't break the rules like this. :(

I think one reason for the consecutive stellar classes is that there was little overlap in the positions between the two years, especially when you factor in Butler.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
McCormick LOVES Gabby Williams. He gushes about her, which makes sense as ASGR still has her as the #2 kid in the class. Also they have Ekmark as #8 (Blue Star has her as 13 and HG has her in the 30's). Clearly I like ASGR's rankings the best... It remains to be seen if UCONN landed 4 kids who are effectively in the top 15 of their entire class...

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
UConn remains the top class even with South Carolina getting A'ja Wilson: LINK

Really nothing new here, as the class summaries are repeats of earlier articles, but I thought UConn fans would like to be reminded how much McCormick gushes over Gabby Williams.

1. UConn
2. South Carolina
3. UCLA
4. Notre Dame
5. Duke
6. California
7. Louisville
8. Ohio State
9. Texas
10. Vanderbilt

I remember when UCLA's class was considered almost impossible to top, and not one, but TWO schools topped it. I wonder if UConn's 2015 class will make it two top-ranked classes in a row? Isn't there supposed to be a lull following a great class? I really wish Geno wouldn't break the rules like this. :(

I think one reason for the consecutive stellar classes is that there was little overlap in the positions between the two years, especially when you factor in Butler.

Thanks for posting FC

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Would be interesting to see where Baylor would be ranked if our little Aussie were included. I think she could be a real surprise to everyone.

Reaction Score
UConn remains the top class even with South Carolina getting A'ja Wilson:

1. UConn
2. South Carolina
3. UCLA
4. Notre Dame
5. Duke
6. California
7. Louisville
8. Ohio State
9. Texas
10. Vanderbilt

How nice to see Tennessee NOT included in the Top Ten. I hope the Lady Gamecocks have a nice long future streak feasting on the carcasses of dead Voles.

And Butler - talk about manna from Heaven! Couldn't have been a greater piece of luck for Geno this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak