OT--As we approach 11 Nov --A shout out to VA hospitals | The Boneyard

OT--As we approach 11 Nov --A shout out to VA hospitals

Reaction Score
They ain't perfect but better than many for pay hospitals and their staff is held responsible immediately.
I've been in VA hospitals in Arkansas, Ct (Newington, West Haven), Richmond Va and Martinsburg WVa
In the last 2 years the difference is amazing. They were good 15 years ago (but beyond that not so much)
Now they approach great. Every hospital has problems and the VA does too but they are working hard for us VETs.
Personally, I had 2 heart attacks, they set me up with a local Cardiologist, monitor me daily by phone, and have had me on walk around monitoring. THEY call ME regularly ---THEY do it. I'm not destitute, far from it. But the Clinic care and beyond is better than most of that Royalty gets.
Oh, I'll still complain--but now it's with love and gratitude for the effort each person at the VA Clinic and Hospital gives each of us--I feel appreciated.
To them every day is VETERAN's DAY they see the price still being paid.

Reaction Score
My dad went to the Providence VA for exams & treatments. He said the care he got was very good. His only complaint was it was very hard to find a parking spot close to where he had to go- he had COPD so walking any distance was always a challenge.

I'm glad things have improved so much, the veterans deserve nothing less than the best care.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom