As Ms. Lobo's Induction Approches Geno Reflects | The Boneyard

As Ms. Lobo's Induction Approches Geno Reflects

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Before He Accompanies Lobo To Her Perch In Hall Of Fame, Geno Proudly Reminisces

"Obviously it's pretty special to have one of your former players getting inducted in the Naismith Hall of Fame," Auriemma said. "It doesn't happen very often when you're able to a appreciate it and enjoy it. A lot of times I've seen it when coaches are the last people that are thought of to be the presenters. For Rebecca to ask me and to want me to do it … I'm thrilled, I couldn't be happier for anyone else. I'm looking forward to it as much as I was looking forward to it when it was my turn."

Lobo will be the 10th of 11 inductees to speak, so she will likely be on the stage after 10 p.m. Other inductees and presenters include Muffet McGraw (Ann Meyers), Tracy McGrady (Isiah Thomas) and Bill Self (Larry Brown)."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
NBA TV. I don't have it. I sbscribe to DTV package including SNY every fall and it includes NBA TV, but be patient and you'll see Ms. Lobo's induction as part of an ESPN WNBA TV game or on YouTube I'm betting by tomorrow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom