OT - as if you needed more reason to hate grayson allen | The Boneyard

OT - as if you needed more reason to hate grayson allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's a drama queen no doubt, always falling even when not tripped (lol).

But reality on this one is the player does hit his back foot if you look closely, so like it or not people it's a foul. Was it enough to miss the lay up or make him hit the ground like he got shot in midair? No, nor does it need to be called. What gets me the most is his pout and 2 hand kinda slam when he hit the ground, he's such a pu**y.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
it's coach K's innovation, his gift to college basketball, "the flop"

they have to have classes to actually teach this stuff, their whole teams seemingly flops year after year after year

one of my favorites is when we were playing Dook in MSG, Kemba drove the lane and knocked three Dookies and about 700 lbs into the stands, including their heavy set 7' center

Dookies sitting around us called it "smart" basketball, I laughed and called it cheating, which would be laughed off the neighborhood courts

I'm sorry, taking drama classes and trying to fool the refs is not sports, it's cheating

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
that call reminds me a flagrant foul that was called on Diana Taurasi at VA Tech back in the day.

The exact situation, absolutely no contact, and the official not only called a foul she called a fragrant foul

ESPN was showing highlights and laughing at the call all night long

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
It finally caught up to him. AND made it obvious to the Refs that they had to do something. But I was shocked that Duke was the one who suspended him. I read an article yesterday on line abut the most hated Duke player. Of course Laettners name was inserted. It was a comical article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom