Articles, pics 1/14/23: Positive vibes, Rested Geno, G-town, Husky legends | The Boneyard

Articles, pics 1/14/23: Positive vibes, Rested Geno, G-town, Husky legends

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"Oh my god, that was amazing," Mühl said. "… She has been in the WNBA for 13 years. That's a long time. You expect them (veterans) to be so good, but you know, seeing that on the court, the way she plays, the way she reads the game. You can't move her. She's literally like a rock and the paint."
Mühl said on Friday Charles even got yelled at — jokingly — by associate head coach Chris Dailey to run harder during a drill. "It’s funny. Even after 13 years, you know, CD (Dailey) and coach are always gonna find something to tell them," Mühl said before laughing.

Dealing with adversity in a positive way has been a strongpoint for the UConn women’s basketball team.

“You don't understand,” said Auriemma, who has missed four games this season while dealing with grief over his mother’s passing, sleep deprivation and generally feeling unwell. “I've coached for 35, 40 years thinking if we don't win the national championship I’m going to get fired. That's not a healthy way to live.
Say what?!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom