Articles 2/20: Athletic - UCONN deserves to be in top 5; CT INSIDER - focused on health, Big East wins; | The Boneyard

Articles 2/20: Athletic - UCONN deserves to be in top 5; CT INSIDER - focused on health, Big East wins;

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"The biggest shakeup in the top 10 this week was UConn jumping back up to No. 4. A week after I relegated the Huskies to No. 8, Caroline Ducharme returned to make that designation look a little silly. Having another offensive threat — and a sixth player who Geno Auriemma trusts — opens things up for UConn by giving Aaliyah Edwards more space ..."
"... When you get in a situation, like we're in this year, it has a little different significance, I think. Like what’s more important: you go all out to try to win the next three games and then we go all out trying to win three games in the Big East Tournament and then we limp into the NCAA tournament because we're not 100% or even 80% healthy? So, this is one of those years where right now, play every game as hard as we can. But the main focus is trying to keep everybody as healthy as they can."

Reaction Score
Uconn never quits, I believe they will run the table, get the BE title, and make a huge jump in the tournament. Plus with Azzi back. We can beat anyone. Go Huskies

Reaction Score
The talent, the even without Paige & Azzi , is there.
As is the heart and mental toughness.
They will go as far as their physical health and self discipline will take them.
Fasten your seat belts…it’s going to be a bumpy ride!!

Reactions: mmt

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom