Article: Top 2016 & 2017 Prospects Headline USA Women’s U18 National Team Trials | The Boneyard

Article: Top 2016 & 2017 Prospects Headline USA Women’s U18 National Team Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachBill

Wise Eye
Reaction Score
LaQuita Thompson ‏@xheat 8h8 hours agoColorado Springs, CO
Jordan Nixon is blowing by her defenders like a lightning bolt, fierce & explosive #USABwu17 #USABASKETBALL

The Godmother ‏@LBoogie213 4h4 hours agoColorado Springs, CO
Charli Collier is on some next level stuff right now right now #USAB17u @BlueStarMedia1

Premier Basketball ‏@PBRhoops 13h13 hours ago
Charli Collier's footwork has really gotten better out of the face up game - she is playing efficient basketball #USABWU17

Charli Collier determined to do 'legendary' things in memory of her father Charli Collier sets sights on Team USA after her dad's death via @espnW

LaQuita Thompson ‏@xheat May 27Colorado Springs, CO
Charli Collier is making it happen in the post @CoachJohnLucas1 . She is playing with STRENGTH, good seal off, Power finishes. I love it!

Hoop Skills ‏@skilledupelite May 27
2018 Charli Collier displaying a variety of moves on offense making it look easy @usabasketball

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
LaQuita Thompson ‏@xheat 8h8 hours agoColorado Springs, CO
Jordan Nixon is blowing by her defenders like a lightning bolt, fierce & explosive #USABwu17 #USABASKETBALL

The Godmother ‏@LBoogie213 4h4 hours agoColorado Springs, CO
Charli Collier is on some next level stuff right now right now #USAB17u @BlueStarMedia1

Premier Basketball ‏@PBRhoops 13h13 hours ago
Charli Collier's footwork has really gotten better out of the face up game - she is playing efficient basketball #USABWU17

Charli Collier determined to do 'legendary' things in memory of her father Charli Collier sets sights on Team USA after her dad's death via @espnW

LaQuita Thompson ‏@xheat May 27Colorado Springs, CO
Charli Collier is making it happen in the post @CoachJohnLucas1 . She is playing with STRENGTH, good seal off, Power finishes. I love it!

Hoop Skills ‏@skilledupelite May 27
2018 Charli Collier displaying a variety of moves on offense making it look easy @usabasketball
Dear coach,

Please don't stop.

CoachBill

Wise Eye
Reaction Score
Lexi Gordon did Not make cut to 40 #SMH

dad ( very objective , honest ) feels she played role of team player Too much this time. passed up scoring opportunities to pass. last year at trials she was a scorer .

Jordan Nixon also didn't make cut. ALL reports out of CO had her SHININ, dominant

Andi, Charli Collier, Sedona Prince made cut

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Interesting little flame war you had going there on twitter, coach!
There is an amazing about of talent at the U16 and U17 trials now. I think it has actually gotten a little out of hand - the clinic aspect is great for all the kids, but to actually try to evaluate based on 100+ participants, and then 70, in a 24 hour period seems a little crazy - and to cut folks that you invited based on the previous 12 months of performance, on a 24 hour window is a little crazy to my mind.

CoachBill

Wise Eye
Reaction Score
UcMiami - far from ideal...but sometimes one feels the need to defend themselves

Agreed
( your overall premise of short window tryouts )

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Coach Bill, has Charli moved from very good to great? She sounds like a young Tina Charles.

Reaction Score
Meg W.‏@iball_crzy
Beyond blessed with the opportunity to represent my country on the U18 national team
1f3c0.png
1f1fa-1f1f8.png

Reaction Score
CjzIrBHUoAEr0GG.jpg

14 retweets18 likes

Fantastic that these games are on Free on Youtube.

I look forward to the 10aqm June 2 game - should be a good one; The Polish girls are excellent and a pleasure to look at as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom