Article Links from Utah | The Boneyard

Article Links from Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
UNKNOWN OPPONENT: UConn hired T.J. Weist as its new offensive coordinator in the offseason, which creates another set of unknowns for the Cougars in their first game.

"We've faced a new offensive coordinator I don't know how many years in a row, but it seems since like every year since I've been here," Howell said.

To combat the unknowns, Howell believes in focusing on what his players do well and keeping the defensive schemes relatively simple.

"I feel that if we just focus on what we do, and do it well, that we'll be fine," Pikula said. "You stay with what we've practiced, make sure we play hard and physical. We should be fine."

hmmmm....thats interesting - I did not know that! :)

Reaction Score
Did the article really say that? I wonder if they also think that our Head Coach is Randy Pasqualoni. They really don't know much about UConn.

Reaction Score
Did the idiot that wrote one of those articles even bother to realize that we have some of the same Virginia coaches that beat BYU last season on our staff right now. That Bob Diaco, he is a crafty mofo.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Did the idiot that wrote one of those articles even bother to realize that we have some of the same Virginia coaches that beat BYU last season on our staff right now. That Randy Pasqualoni, he is a crafty mofo.
FIFY

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I am starting to get that 'feeling'...
They are completely under estimating us.

Dont know our coaches and their recent history.
Believe they have a top 3 heisman contender.
Cant believe the recent amount of talent UConn has added to the NFL.
Dont know that our coaching has been our issue.

Doomed - I know!!

Reaction Score
The Rent can be a nasty place for a visiting team if this is a close game. I believe that our players are pissd off an will land some throat punches early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom