article Boston paper | The Boneyard

article Boston paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would someone pass on the link to the article about UConn basketball that Geno commented about today during the WA - STAN game? It may have been mentioned previously but I missed it. Supposedly in a Boston paper (Globe?)

Reaction Score
Would someone pass on the link to the article about UConn basketball that Geno commented about today during the WA - STAN game? It may have been mentioned previously but I missed it. Supposedly in a Boston paper (Globe?)
It was a tweet. They just showed it on ESPN.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Screen Shot 2016-03-27 at 3.25.45 PM.png

Reaction Score
'O (as in zero) has carved out a good gig for himself by trashing people and things he knows virtually nothing about. And he's quite disingenuous about it : "...hate to punish them..." ?? He loves to punish ! How he earns his living.

Reaction Score
It never ceases to amaze me how so many people get agitated over someone's opinion. This clown has been trolling for 25+ years and there's an endless line of people willing to keep biting. He's just laughing at them. It's like they think his opinion matters.

Reaction Score
People want to show their disgust for him criticizing young women who put their heart and soul into every practice, every possession, every game. He needs to be put down because he's a loser. If his daughter was on the UConn team, do you think he would open his big, fat, repulsive mouth? You're damn right he wouldn't! He's a hypocrite!

Reaction Score
Shaughnessy is an idiot. he hates anything and everything Connecticut (as do a lot of media people up there). remember when he called us yahoo's back in 98 when the Patriots were supposed to move here (i'm personally glad they never did but that's another story)? just him looking for headlines.

Reaction Score
Shaughnessy is an idiot. he hates anything and everything Connecticut (as do a lot of media people up there). remember when he called us yahoo's back in 98 when the Patriots were supposed to move here (i'm personally glad they never did but that's another story)? just him looking for headlines.

DOes anyone remember him writing about how the Celtics success ( back when they were a success) or the Pat's championships were bad for their sport?

I didn't think so.. Case closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc