Arrival on campus? | The Boneyard

Arrival on campus?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
When are the players [OK...all other students as well] expected to arrive?

As I understand it the players can work with the coaches in small groups for a couple of hours a week until the official
practices begin. That correct? I do hope we can get some eyes on the players just to see how their past injuries are affecting their on-court movements...if at all.
Eyes also open for visits...official or not....by our recruiting targets....from any high school class.

Do you think we get one more from 2022..or not ???

Reaction Score
Move-in day for some Connecticut colleges and universities started yesterday (delayed because of the hurricane), so UConn is probably not far behind. I think it was posted here last month in one of the stories that the players were expected back on campus on the 28th.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score

As I understand it the players can work with the coaches in small groups for a couple of hours a week until the official
practices begin. That correct? I do hope we can get some eyes on the players just to see how their past injuries are affecting their on-court movements...if at all.
Eyes also open for visits...official or not....by our recruiting targets....from any high school class.

With still a few 22's still not committed, I believe they are waiting for the official early signing day in November just as Azzi did. A lot of kids now a days like the fanfare, so maybe we will get a big surprise on that day, which would be perfect leading up to our first game on November 14. Could be a great week for us, just can't wait. ( seems I heard that before )

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score

We may get 1 more 2022, my pick is Kiki. she has had a very good summer of play while dominating. At the present time the big obstacle in obtaining another recruit is the roster size which equates to playing time

PvP

Reaction Score
Kiki looked highly polished and aggressive in the first FIBA U18 3x3 game. Can't wait to see her perform the rest of the tournament!

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Freshmen move-in is scheduled for Friday and upperclassmen could select a time on Saturday or Sunday. Not sure if they're keeping athletes together again this year, which would put the freshmen up at Hilltop with the upperclassmen (and may impact their move-in day), or if they'll be in the dorms like they were pre-Covid.

But the short answer is exactly what @oldude said... this weekend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom