Around women's college basketball | The Boneyard

Around women's college basketball

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
ACC predictions: Are Louisville and NC State NCAA title contenders?
Notre Dame and Syracuse are back, all eyes are on Duke and coach Kara Lawson, and Louisville and NC State could be on the verge of Final Four runs.

• Pac 12 predictions
  • Mid-Major predictions
  • Big East predictions
  • Women's preview: preseason pick, rankings, complete coverage.
A preseason peek at Louisville who is on UConn's preseason schedule in 16 days on Dec 4 at the Mohegan Sun Arena.

Vanderbilt
has canceled its women's basketball season opener against Tennessee Tech due to a lack of available players. School officials announced Tuesday morning that the opener scheduled for Nov. 25 is canceled because of the number of players quarantined due to positive COVID-19 tests, contact tracing and injuries. If it happened to them, it can happen to any program.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Where does Oregon State fit in? I think they were 15-0 and were ranked as high as 3 last season. Arizona State beat them and Oregon the same weekend last year. Oregon State lost 4 of 5 at that point.

Reaction Score
I will be very surprised if North Carolina does not finish top five in the ACC!

Reaction Score
Oregon State will be around the top 15, trust me. I am looking forward to seeing what Texas does with Coach Schaefer. Same with Duke and Gonzaga. Folks sleep on those teams out West. Another program I am looking forward to seeing if they can continue their growth, is Fresno State. Coach Jamie White slowly putting that program on the radar and it has been an impressive run.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom