Army Tickets $30 Still? | The Boneyard

Army Tickets $30 Still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
OK so I was always planning of going to the Army game, I'm not one of those fans who just decides after we get a first big win of the season to hop on board. I am however very forgetfull and cheap, so does anyone know if they are still offering those tickets for 30 Bucks? or any other good deal?

Reaction Score
OK so I was always planning of going to the Army game, I'm not one of those fans who just decides after we get a first big win of the season to hop on board. I am however very forgetfull and cheap, so does anyone know if they are still offering those tickets for 30 Bucks? or any other good deal?

No. Not offered on uconn site any more. Need to get from ticketmaster or stubhub.
Easy Seat had some for $50

Reaction Score
we've been planning a trip to NYC for some time. Just bought tickets through Groupon. The $37 tickets are sold out. They do have some for $44 I believe.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
we've been planning a trip to NYC for some time. Just bought tickets through Groupon. The $37 tickets are sold out. They do have some for $44 I believe.
Nice - the House is starting to get full!!

Reaction Score
Just clicked on the groupon - can someone confirm this for me? I want the 211-214 tickets ($44.50 ones), but while it shows the 37 ones as sold out, it doesn't even list the $44 ones. All I see hare the $60 and $140, so I want to check if it's just my issue without even displaying the $40 tickets. thanks

Reaction Score
I waited way too long to buy because none of my friends could commit so buying now. Is there a UConn side or just get a seat anywhere?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I waited way too long to buy because none of my friends could commit so buying now. Is there a UConn side or just get a seat anywhere?

The UCONN side will be the first base/right field side.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Are they really selling tickets for $361? That can't be right.

I posted in another thread, but the pricesfor this game seem absurd.

By comparison my season tickets at the rent cost around $120 ( young alumni).

I'll be there Sat (hell after driving to CT every game I can just get on a subway) but doesn't mean I won't feel like I'm getting ripped off paying north of $50 for army and horrible sightlines.

Reaction Score
I posted in another thread, but the pricesfor this game seem absurd.

By comparison my season tickets at the rent cost around $120 ( young alumni).

I'll be there Sat (hell after driving to CT every game I can just get on a subway) but doesn't mean I won't feel like I'm getting ripped off paying north of $50 for army and horrible sightlines.

There were plenty of 30 dollar tickets, which is quite reasonable.

They are sold out.

I missed out, too, but I realize that it's my own fault for waiting until the last minute to buy tickets.

Reaction Score
Here are details from Living Social:

https://www.livingsocial.com/events...ootball-at-yankee-stadium&msdc_id=70-hartford

Ticket to Army vs. UConn Football at Yankee Stadium
Yankee Stadium • Bronx, NY
Saturday, November 8

What you get
  • One Ticket or Ticket Package to Army vs. UConn Football Game
  • Choice of Three Seating Levels
  • First College Football Game of the Year at Yankee Stadium!
After playing in Yankee Stadium's inaugural college football game four years ago, the Army Black Knights are back to take the field in the stadium's first game of 2014. On Saturday, November 8, Army will take on the University of Connecticut Huskies -- in their first appearance on the storied field. Pick up a ticket with this deal, and be in the stands for the nationally-televised matchup, which kicks off at 3:30 p.m.

Choose from the following offers:

$44.50 ($74 value) for one Main Level, Mohegan Sun Sports Bar, or Field Level Café ticket

OR

$61.50 ($99.50 value) for one Field Level ticket

OR

$141.50 ($175 value) for one Legends Club Package, including:
• One ticket for prime seat in Section 131 or Sections 106-108
• Access to the Legends Club with all-inclusive food and nonalcoholic beverages
• Entry through private Suite Entrance

Reaction Score
Stubhub is back up over $50 again! I guess tix are selling good enough.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Would the club seats suck for football? They strike me as too low to see.

Reaction Score
I have an extra pair in Section 203 UConn side. Send me a message if interested. ($30).

I'll be at the Ryan Phelan bus trip/tailgate so they could be picked up there or in the Hartford area.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I have a friend who may need to sell 2 or 4... I mentioned the ticket board to him.

Any yarders hit that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger