Army Replay | The Boneyard

Army Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is your (West) point? We need this like another bad game plan. With fans like you we are better off not being here...
I think you miss understood. I uploaded the game so that people who missed it could watch it.

Reaction Score
I apoligize for my harsh words. One would have to be a masochist to want to see this again or at all, but then again I have to respect their rights also.
I am sure someone appreciates your effort.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
DVR'd the thing while I was at the game. Watched the last TD, the on side kick, the final INT. Went back to the non-fumble call twice, then erased it.

Good job by the UConn supporters, very loud.

Reaction Score
I watched it again as I wanted to see a few of the plays for a second time. The forward progress call was absolutely awful. Legs still churning, upright, pile moving forward. Awful awful. Also, Santiago looked a good bit short on the touchdown to go up 28-14.

What sticks out the most though is what has been talked about ad naseum. The lack of TO on the final play...not to mention abysmal playcall. The intended receiver reaches the huddle as it breaks, the ball barely gets snapped and let's not forget Whitmer has run about 40 yards on the last 4 plays maybe he needs a breather? Throwing it into trouble in the middle of the field on 2nd down?? What happened to Ron Johnson slicing up the middle that was effective for big chunks of the game?

Reaction Score
I watched it again as I wanted to see a few of the plays for a second time. The forward progress call was absolutely awful. Legs still churning, upright, pile moving forward. Awful awful. Also, Santiago looked a good bit short on the touchdown to go up 28-14.

What sticks out the most though is what has been talked about ad naseum. The lack of TO on the final play...not to mention abysmal playcall. The intended receiver reaches the huddle as it breaks, the ball barely gets snapped and let's not forget Whitmer has run about 40 yards on the last 4 plays maybe he needs a breather? Throwing it into trouble in the middle of the field on 2nd down?? What happened to Ron Johnson slicing up the middle that was effective for big chunks of the game?

Count me as one of those masochists ... I go all Jaws and Hoge with the remote. If you really want to inflict some self imposed pain watch the last INT play and see how open Tommy Myers is as he drifts in the middle of the field. Myers has a defender on his left as he is facing Whitmer, but has plenty of space back and to his right if Whitmer were to throw it to Myers's right shoulder.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
STOP!!

If this if that - like my drill instructor said 'what if your Grand Mother had balls - she would be your Grand Father'.
:)

Again it shouldn't have come down to UConn having to score twice at the end of the game - good news is many are reporting the backup is the new leader

RIPCW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate