Army Game Week Press Conference/Depth Chart & Tidbits | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Army Game Week Press Conference/Depth Chart & Tidbits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Coach D was happy about everything except taunting and personal foul? Got to hand it to him, he is consistent.

Reaction Score
Anyone think we will see more sets from the shotgun this week? Seemed to be very few against Nova.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Anyone think we will see more sets from the shotgun this week? Seemed to be very few against Nova.
I was thinking the same thing during the game.

Reaction Score

In the week or two leading up to the Nova game, I remember reading that vechery was having difficulties with the shotgun snap.

Reaction Score
In the week or two leading up to the Nova game, I remember reading that vechery was having difficulties with the shotgun snap.

I remember seeing that as well. While it's not important to use it during the Army game, I'm hoping he'll be ready to go for the Mizzu game as I think we are going to need it. New formations using the shotgun couldn't hurt as well.

Reaction Score

While I thought Vachery was at least mistake free against 'Nova, maybe that explains why it is reported that Oak is getting some first team snaps in this week as well.

Reaction Score
Dan Oak is a shotgun snapping genius. That may answer some of the questions about his participation this week.

Reaction Score
No forgetting last year's Army game for returning UConn players
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2015/09/no-forgetting-last-years-army-game-for.html

>>"We should be a lot better," UConn defensive coordinator Anthony Poindexter said. "We know what the tempo and pace of the game is going to be. A year ago, we were kind of shocked. As coaches, we have all coached against it but until you play in this game as a player, we can coach and tell you, show you the tape but it is a different intensity. Army does a great job with their scheme. Last year I think we were kind of shocked with the tempo of it, kind of get settled in but it was almost too late by that point. This year, I think the guys will be ready for that part of it and hopefully we just execute better."<<

Reaction Score
Love his public passion...

EnzosDadSep 10, 7:52pm via Twitter for iPhone
ARMY comes into The Rent boasting the Triple Option. We come in with a single Option...VICTORY... @UConnFootball #RiseUpTogether#ShowUp

EnzosDadSep 10, 7:56pm via Twitter for iPhone
REDEMPTION isn't a Byproduct of Hollow Talk. It is Manifested through RELENTLESS PERSEVERANCE and SHEER WILL. @UConnFootball #RiseUp

EnzosDad 9:40pm via Twitter for iPhone
Witnessed a few BIG TIME Throws-Catches-Defensive Stops today! A HUGE TRANSFORMATION by our TEAM in under 1 Yr! @UConnFootball#RiseUp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom