Arkeel ready to go | The Boneyard

Arkeel ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Had a chance to chat briefly with the young man and his family tonight. Arkeel looks much stronger. Still the quiet, respectful young man he has been since I met him four years ago. No surprise that all realize the opportunity he has before him but no bravado or claims of instant success. Still a lot of wok to do but we are all supportive and anxious to see him play. Can't wait!

Reaction Score
Had a chance to chat briefly with the young man and his family tonight. Arkeel looks much stronger. Still the quiet, respectful young man he has been since I met him four years ago. No surprise that all realize the opportunity he has before him but no bravado or claims of instant success. Still a lot of wok to do but we are all supportive and anxious to see him play. Can't wait!

Sounds like the next Donald Brown, in terms of demeanor. The quiet, confident type.....

Reaction Score
Indeed sportsart. But conventional wisdom is that arkeel will be slot back, similar to victor Cruz, get him the ball in space and let him perform. Think Diaco already mentioned that for him. But again, he's only a freshman at a new level, so we have to give him time to mature.

Reaction Score
Indeed sportsart. But conventional wisdom is that arkeel will be slot back, similar to victor Cruz, get him the ball in space and let him perform. Think Diaco already mentioned that for him. But again, he's only a freshman at a new level, so we have to give him time to mature.
Think Joe Morris.

Reaction Score
Sounds like the next Donald Brown, in terms of demeanor. The quiet, confident type.....
That would be very nice, but Terry Cauley is the one I think he matches up with. DB was a terrific "yards after hit" guy. TC sliced right through.

Reaction Score
That would be very nice, but Terry Cauley is the one I think he matches up with. DB was a terrific "yards after hit" guy. TC sliced right through.

Demeanor was the key word in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler