Arkeel Newsome | The Boneyard

Arkeel Newsome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He deserves his own thread. This kid is an electric player, the type of player we haven't seen in awhile. I'm excited to see him continue to improve and become a Connecticut high school/college legend, he's got the potential to be one........

Reaction Score
He deserves his own thread. This kid is an electric player, the type of player we haven't seen in awhile. I'm excited to see him continue to improve and become a Connecticut high school/college legend, he's got the potential to be one...
I agree but he is no JordanTodman or Donald Brown and right now he is useless as a pass blocker. The offense moved better with Max in there pass blocking. We need to try and get the ball to Noel Thomas more. He is the best NFL prospect on the team. Hands down.

Reaction Score
Based on the current misusage of TE Bloom (not catching or protecting very well) and our QB's need for protection and a flare-pass safety valve, I'd replace Bloom with Max and have him flank BS in the backfield with Newsome.

Reaction Score
Nostical said:
Based on the current misusage of TE Bloom (not catching or protecting very well) and our QB's need for protection and a flare-pass safety valve, I'd replace Bloom with Max and have him flank BS in the backfield with Newsome.

I definitely can get on board with Max being utilized as an H Back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom