Arkansas stats included in latest per-40 worksheet... | The Boneyard

Arkansas stats included in latest per-40 worksheet...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...download it here.

The team's (and almost every player's) stats went up in the loss...

I've been thru many of the threads regarding the game and I hold a different opinion of the reason for the loss than most. In some regards it appears that I watched a different game.
1. Olivia spent more than half of her time at the offensive end in the high post. During both of her stretches on the floor. So I must conclude that Geno wanted her there. This is completely mystifying to me.
2. The team played a zone defense quite frequently, not just in the first quarter. Against a experienced, good-passing, good-shooting team? More mystification.
3. The number of un-called fouls from Arkansas. The most egregious was the one near the end where a player literally ran into Nika as she dribbled across the top of the key and Nika lost the ball. All out in plain view. But there were many arm-bars and hooks that were let pass. Why did I not see the coaches riding the refs?

Maybe Geno wanted a loss to shake up the players who he says don't listen to him. That's the best theory I can come up with.

Reaction Score
I see in the detail you keep up with ranked or unranked opponent, but that option is not available on the stats page.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom