Ark game Nov 14 | The Boneyard

Ark game Nov 14

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Great news. The game to be played either at XL or Gampel completes UConn’s schedule for this coming season. While I don’t believe the Razorbacks will be nearly as strong as this past season, it’s a good matchup for the Huskies.

Credit to Mike Neighbors for accepting the challenge of playing UConn again, on the road this time around.

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
FWIW, I predict a 25-30 point win, at least. Mojo be damned.
  1. We are even better this coming season than last season
  2. The game is at home
  3. They lost their best player, Dungee, to the draft, as well as Slocum and Thomas (3 starters). Sure they add highly regarded Wolfenbarger, but UCONN adds a couple of good freshmen as well (I forget their names) ;)
This game should not be remotely close. I will be very disappointed if it is... Anyway not 100% sure about their roster since i could not find the list of it from last year so i had to compare the box score from our loss (blech) with what their roster shows for the upcoming season...

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
FWIW, I predict a 25-30 point win, at least. Mojo be damned.
  1. We are even better this coming season than last season
  2. The game is at home
  3. They lost their best player, Dungee, to the draft, as well as Slocum and Thomas (3 starters). Sure they add highly regarded Wolfenbarger, but UCONN adds a couple of good freshmen as well (I forget their names) ;)
This game should not be remotely close. I will be very disappointed if it is... Anyway not 100% sure about their roster since i could not find the list of it from last year so i had to compare the box score from our loss (blech) with what their roster shows for the upcoming season...
I'll remember this when you do your Prognostication on the final score.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Arkansas was 4-10 away from home last season. If they aren't hitting 3's they are dead ducks.

I think it's a powerful motivation tool. Geno doesn't have to say a word about being ready from game one.

My only regret is that it will likely be at Gampel since it's the 1st game. I only have a seat at the XL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom