Arizona vs. Louisville, Part Deux | The Boneyard

Arizona vs. Louisville, Part Deux

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I'm not sure it is your point, but the last 50 seconds took 6 and 1/2 minutes real time. My goodness, to use a polite phrase.

Also, some may remember a discussion about some penalties for USF regarding coaches who are not (technically) coaches, doing coach's things. If you watch the video, look at Beth Burns, she's the older woman on the bench with the curly hair, actually a rather famous person. In any case, it sure looks like she is a bit involved in the game, but she actually is (per the announcers) strength and conditioning, which is supposed to have no on-court interactions although they can sit on the bench. Similar to Operations Directors. Anyone have any clarification?

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I'm not sure it is your point, but the last 50 seconds took 6 and 1/2 minutes real time. My goodness, to use a polite phrase.

Actually, I have no point, other than I cam across this video on YouTube, and I thought people might like to comment. I was disappointed the game was not decided.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I'm guessing they went into overtime.
But I personally was floored about the real time vs. game time in that end of regulation. I always "felt" it in the men's side (which I rarely watch) didn't quite expect it in the women.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom