Arizona - Florida | The Boneyard

Arizona - Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fun game to watch this weekend, but my main takeaway was how big and athletic both teams looked compared to our guys. It really is a dramatic contrast. Athletes all over the floor.

caw

Reaction Score
Fun game to watch this weekend, but my main takeaway was how big and athletic both teams looked compared to our guys. It really is a dramatic contrast. Athletes all over the floor.

I don't see how this is surprising at all. There is a big gap between the top 10 schools and everyone else this year. UConn is correctly a borderline top 25 team this year.

Reaction Score
I wasn't referring to their ranking. North Carolina is 23rd right now. They, too, look like an NBA team compared to UConn. My point was that - with no disrespect to the guys who are busting their ass - we look like a high school team rather than a high major.

caw

Reaction Score
I wasn't referring to their ranking. North Carolina is 23rd right now. They, too, look like an NBA team compared to UConn. My point was that - with no disrespect to the guys who are busting their ass - we look like a high school team rather than a high major.

I know you weren't referring to their ranking, but usually talent does rise to the top.

NCST looked much more athletic than UConn as well, so did MSU for that matter. UConn is lacking quite a bit of athleticism this year, if anything it shows how good a job KO is doing.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I know you weren't referring to their ranking, but usually talent does rise to the top.

NCST looked much more athletic than UConn as well, so did MSU for that matter. UConn is lacking quite a bit of athleticism this year, if anything it shows how good a job KO is doing.
I agree and I got the impression that was BigErn's point as well. That was the difficulty on assessing KO from the beginning. How much weight will be given by various parties (fans, administrators, media) for the team KO inherited in assessing his accomplishments. The cupboard was bare outside of SN and maybe RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom