OT: Argentina vs. Chile (Copa America-Final) | The Boneyard

OT: Argentina vs. Chile (Copa America-Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Argentina. Their attack has been incredible. Watch for Vidal to be a dlck and hack. The crowd will be insane for chile. I think it's going to be very intense

Reaction Score
Argentina. Their attack has been incredible. Watch for Vidal to be a dlck and hack. The crowd will be insane for chile. I think it's going to be very intense

Yep Argentina just netted 6 against Paraguay leading up to this great match. Should be some great soccer!

Reaction Score
If Argentina wins, I'll win a good sum of money in a bracket challenge, so that's who I'm pulling for. My key pick was Paraguay over Brazil.

Reaction Score
If Argentina wins, I'll win a good sum of money in a bracket challenge, so that's who I'm pulling for. My key pick was Paraguay over Brazil.

Interesting. Good luck! Who sponsored the Bracket Challenge?

Reaction Score
haven't been called a knucklehead since 3rd grade. you're bringing back old wounds.
I agree with the OP, we are using valuable Internet space that should be devoted to critical threads such as "best/worst [insert type of food here]".

Reaction Score
Interesting. Good luck! Who sponsored the Bracket Challenge?
Thanks! It's just something run by a family friend with a couple dozen people. I knew Brazil already wasn't bringing their A squad, and this was Dunga's first major tournament. When Neymar got suspended, I saw the stars align.

Reaction Score
I like soccer and played soccer back in the day. Played predominantly Striker. I have no problem with this thread.

With that said, my soccer focus at this time begins and ends with the Women's World Cup, which is on the line tomorrow afternoon. Go USA!!!

Reaction Score
I like soccer and played soccer back in the day. Played predominantly Striker. I have no problem with this thread.

With that said, my soccer focus at this time begins and ends with the Women's World Cup, which is on the line tomorrow afternoon. Go USA!!!

DM I will leave it up to you to start that thread! lol

I will be rooting for USA all the way.

Reaction Score
Yep, I love soccer too. I think it will eventually replace football in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom