Aresco w/Brando | The Boneyard

Aresco w/Brando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't like it when he mentions UConn, simply because it might mean that he is actually factoring us in to plans.
Well, he was factoring Louisville into his plans when he invited Tulane, and talked about all of their virtues right before they left, so maybe we're in a better place than we think.

Reaction Score
Well, he was factoring Louisville into his plans when he invited Tulane, and talked about all of their virtues right before they left, so maybe we're in a better place than we think.

Exactly. What was I thinking? It's not like he has had a clue all along anyways.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
"My advice to Aresco: shut up."

-- Jim Calhoun

This.

At this point the best thing Aresco can do is just shut up and lead...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Reaction Score
We've got to find a way to get Marinatto back. He sure was good commissioner. Those were the good old days.

This new Aresco guy they have running things is a sissy. He's always talking about how great this conference is, how he's "very excited to be welcoming the tremendous institution ECU aboard", etc.

I wish for once these commissioners would just tell it like it is. I wish Aresco would just go up to the podium and say "Oh, I can't believe it, we're actually adding ECU in all sports now. We've sunken to a new low! Rock bottom! And I thought adding Temple was bad!" And then maybe he could start crying and saying "Why me, why me!" and talking about how he hates all the other conferences.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Aresco interview with a Tulsa station:

http://www.buzztulsa.com/player/?st...e=podcast&program_id=bigshow.xml&mid=23050727

"Highlights"
-He has never visited the University of Tulsa
-He has visited the city while covering horse racing for ESPN
-Is hoping for a period of CR calm, but didn't sound too confident
-Trying to keep all bowls and add more due to the increased size of the conference
-At 17:00, admitted there have been days when he thought the entire conference would fall apart

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Aresco interview with a Tulsa station:

http://www.buzztulsa.com/player/?st...e=podcast&program_id=bigshow.xml&mid=23050727

"Highlights"
-He has never visited the University of Tulsa
-He has visited the city while covering horse racing for ESPN
-Is hoping for a period of CR calm, but didn't sound too confident
-Trying to keep all bowls and add more due to the increased size of the conference
-At 17:00, admitted there have been days when he thought the entire conference would fall apart

I swear to god the next scandal in this conference is when we get Punk'd adding a school that doesn't physically exist. This guy is just adding teams based on Instragram photos and Twitter. He really couldn't get out there and check out their facilities, look at their books - PRETEND WE ARE A REAL FUC%ING CONFERENCE!

Or just lie. Just like about it - "yeah I visited the school while I was covered horse-racing, it was splendid and I really thought it had a ton of potential."

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members