Aresco Interview Last Night on ESPN | The Boneyard

Aresco Interview Last Night on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I may have missed it but in his interview I heard him talk about Louisville, Boise, Rutgers, USF and the Texas schools when talking football

Basketball I heard him talking about Villanova, Georgetown , St Johns

Did not hear him mention UConn once. I was on a plane however and may have missed a Husky mention.

The conspiracy theory wheels started turning in my head. Someone please talk me down.

Reaction Score
Eh, wouldn't read anything into it. I didn't even notice that he didn't mention UConn. I took off my tin foil hat yesterday around 4 PM. I think it's safe now.

Reaction Score
I actually took it as a good thing...thinking our invitation might be in the mail. Wishful thinking I know.

Reaction Score
I saw and heard the interview. Made no mention of the Huskies at all. Didn't realize how short Mr. Aresco is. Where is Jay Bilas when you need him?

Reaction Score
The conspiracy still lives in my mind. I saw a billboard for 97.9 FM for ESPN radio at 1:15 AM Wednesday morning while driving so I figured I'd turn it on.

This over night giddy broad was playing a clip from one of the ESPN talking heads and his thoughts on the ND situation. He mentioned that stability was one reason. Her words were "....the Big East certainly is a sinking ship"

This morning at 12:45 AM ESPN radio does a Sportcenter update and not a mention of the USF vs RU game score, which was just on ESPN.

duck ESPN.

Reaction Score
As far as Aresco goes, he's a UConn law school grad, originally from Middletown. He presently lives in Fairfield CO. I doubt he'll leave UConn out of anything purposely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom