Are YOU a Badass? (we'll see) | The Boneyard

Are YOU a Badass? (we'll see)

Reaction Score
Last night, Wed., Feb. 15, fifty percent of the ranked teams playing un-ranked teams LOST. Okay, there was only one upset, but still it was 50% because there were only two games; West Virginia beat #24 Kansas St., both in the Big 12.

TONIGHT, Thu., Feb. 16, there are 10 games featuring both a ranked and un-ranked team. AND, they are ALL inter-conference match-ups vying for conference tournament seeding.

So, how many upsets will there be tonight? And which ranked teams will be the victims in your prognostications?

(my first prediction is that after tonight's games we'll know who the real players are, and who the Boneyard badasses are.) :cool:

upload_2017-2-16_9-24-47.png
(click it for more detail)

Last edited by a moderator:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
The only upsets I see are Michigan and Texas A&M. Winning would not be such an accomplishment however since the other games seem to be very strong mismatches

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
I think the higher ranked team holds serve in all of these match ups. Consequently there will probably be at least two upsets. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Michigan could lose, but that's not really much of an upset.

Cal beating Stanford would be an upset. With Cal at home...I'd consider that a definite possibility.

Reaction Score
The only upsets I see are Michigan and Texas A&M. Winning would not be such an accomplishment however since the other games seem to be very strong mismatches
2 upsets out of 3, so far. - not bad.
Michigan could lose, but that's not really much of an upset.
Cal beating Stanford would be an upset. With Cal at home..I'd consider that a definite possibility.
1 upset out of 3, so far.
One; LSU beats Texas A&M.
1 upset out of 3, so far.

I guess nobody wanted any part of Virginia over Fl. State - too bad.

Cal and Stanford yet to tip.

Looks like eebmg will be the badass ...unless HardHatGuy's Cal evens the score at 2, for the tie.

BTW, Tennessee lost again.

Reaction Score
I think the higher ranked team holds serve in all of these match ups. Consequently there will probably be at least two upsets. :rolleyes:
I was only off by one upset!:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom