Are we the Lion or the Gazelle? | The Boneyard

Are we the Lion or the Gazelle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Like KO says, a Gazelle runs away and cares only for itself. A Lion is always running to feed his family, is selfless, and does not give up until he gets it.

If a coach like this can't get his players to play with heart and intensity I don't know who can. We are truly lucky to have him in the UConn family.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I don't think we look like the predator right now

Reaction Score
We are and have been both. These stretches of WTF games happen every year just as the overreaction of fans to wins/losses happen every year.
The key isn't rebounding, defense, strategy or Giffey getting more shots. The key for this team is playing with the same energy as they did last year and earlier this year and it would be nice if they could bring it for an entire game. Energy and renewed confidence will mean wins.

Reaction Score
Videos and inspirational speeches are great and I love KO. But time to walk the walk tomorrow.
Or what? We fire him ? Lol. like KO couldn't pick up his phone and get on a pro coaching staff whenever he wanted. He's a catch. This team has flaws, players wise. Not on him, he's done a great job so far...hell we were ranked in the top ten recently.

Reaction Score
Or what? We fire him ? Lol. like KO couldn't pick up his phone and get on a pro coaching staff whenever he wanted. He's a catch. This team has flaws, players wise. Not on him, he's done a great job so far...hell we were ranked in the top ten recently.

Huh??? Only thing I said about KO is that I love the guy. What are you talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom