OT: Are These Worth a | The Boneyard

OT: Are These Worth a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
trgcOQE.jpg

I bought these from the local Goodwill store for $1 each. I know nothing about antiques or collectibles, but I couldn't just let these sit on the shelf. To anyone who knows about this stuff, do you think they're worth anything?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Of course they are. You just proved that.

I have an empty six pack of them on a shelf in my basement and it is worth a fortune to me to hear my wife complain about them every time I insist on keeping them.

Reaction Score
Find a way to get the UConn Husky winning formula bottled in those bad boys and you could name your price.

Reaction Score
trgcOQE.jpg

I bought these from the local Goodwill store for $1 each. I know nothing about antiques or collectibles, but I couldn't just let these sit on the shelf. To anyone who knows about this stuff, do you think they're worth anything?

I, too have a six pack of those bottles. However, they still have the Coke in them.

As a Husky fan, they are worth a fortune.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If things were to truly get awful for a few years in the program, what do we do?

We all open these 6ers of commemorative Coke bottles we have in our basements and pour that beautiful aged cola on top of our Husky O's cereal to dispel the evil spirits while we hum "Get Ready For This"?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Unfortunately (or fortunately), the market has been flooded with UConn Championship collectibles since these were made.

If you want a true unique championship collectible, get some Syracuse items...because they will never be produced again. Although you may have to compete with some Syracuse "Undefeated and #1 in the Polls in December" or "We won some conference tournament game in overtime" keepsakes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom