Are Single Game Group Tickets going to be impossible? | The Boneyard

Are Single Game Group Tickets going to be impossible?

Reaction Score
Seeing the news about no “premium games” going on sale to the public is concerning. 15 or so of us do an annual game and this year we’re trying to do Arkansas Pine-Bluff on December 9th. Doomed?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Seeing the news about no “premium games” going on sale to the public is concerning. 15 or so of us do an annual game and this year we’re trying to do Arkansas Pine-Bluff on December 9th. Doomed?

The report I saw said that you won't be able to buy premium game single tickets, meaning in order to get in you'd have to buy season tickets or a mini-game plan (usually 3 games).

I wouldn't expect to have issues getting tickets to Arkansas Pine Bluff.

Reaction Score
Several mini-plan options will be available for fans to have access to premium games, subject to availability. Premium games include men's basketball vs. Villanova, Providence, Creighton, Seton Hall, St. John's and Marquette and women's basketball vs. Notre Dame.

Reaction Score
Several mini-plan options will be available for fans to have access to premium games, subject to availability. Premium games include men's basketball vs. Villanova, Providence, Creighton, Seton Hall, St. John's and Marquette and women's basketball vs. Notre Dame.
Whats the price on the mini plan and how does that work out for someone like me in a wheelchair?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom