OT: Archie Goodwin to Kentucky | The Boneyard

OT: Archie Goodwin to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Only have to fill 4-5 more spots after the next batch of players leave.

Reaction Score
He will develop into a really good player at Uk- oh- my bad- he already is a very good player. Uk should change their name to "the school to go to when you have lots of talent and no interest in playing college ball and do not care if you get better U". The kids they get could play anywhere- but they chose Uk because they can do what ever they like as long as they do not suck.

Write it in ink right now- Uk will not even make the elite 8 this year- the field is much better this year- even 3 of the top ten kids in the country can not make up for not playing together and having players that care about numero uno first. There is no Uk in team.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He will develop into a really good player at Uk- oh- my bad- he already is a very good player. Uk should change their name to "the school to go to when you have lots of talent and no interest in playing college ball and do not care if you get better U". The kids they get could play anywhere- but they chose Uk because they can do what ever they like as long as they do not suck.

Write it in ink right now- Uk will not even make the elite 8 this year- the field is much better this year- even 3 of the top ten kids in the country can not make up for not playing together and having players that care about numero uno first. There is no Uk in team.
I would love this almost as much as another NC and UConn getting into some established conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom