Archer | The Boneyard

Archer

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I haven't seen it but when I see the commercials I can't get over that Archer is the Bob's Burgers guy. Kinda kills it. I may try it if I remember.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Sorry but you have it backwards. Bob is the Archer guy, and picturing Archer saying what Bob says is the only thing that makes Bob's Burgers even watchable imo.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Pretty damn epic I would say. Did you catch this interview?
"We actually made a real country album to go along with this season... and we got the actual real-life Kenny Loggins to sing on the album"

So happy you linked that. Cheers

Reaction Score
I'm interested to see where the new season goes. The first two episodes were good, but not the usual crying while laughing expectation that the first four seasons provided. However, each of the episodes was better after a second viewing, so I am very optimistic. It has my attention going forward for sure, I love the show, and expect it to get progressively better as the storyline develops. The first two episodes of the new season seemed to focus on establishing elements of the storyline that weren't explored in the first four (e.g., Cyril's background as a DA, and the "literally, not figuratively ton of cocaine"). The first two episodes of the first season did this as well, and had their moments too but primarily set the story and "stage" for what came next. I expect the same here and cannot wait to see it.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Yeah, unfortunately, every episode can't be Honeypot.

Agree with everything.

Reaction Score
Yeah, unfortunately, every episode can't be Honeypot.

Agree with everything.

Or Diversity Hire, Killing Utne, or Lo Scandalo. Too many excellent ones name...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hasn't been as funny as usual, but you don't want to peak too soon.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Pam running around jacked up on coke was enough to make episode 2 hilarious imo

Reaction Score
I think I like this show as much as I like Arrested Development. I am working my wauy through it on Netflix, the older episodes seem to be funnier. Overall it is still great. Reminds me of an old show that was on the Cartoon Network, Sealab.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Reminds me of an old show that was on the Cartoon Network, Sealab.
I do believe the shows are linked somehow....one of the writers I think. A lot of carryover from Arrested Development too, but you've already figured that out

Reaction Score
I do believe the shows are linked somehow....one of the writers I think. A lot of carryover from Arrested Development too, but you've already figured that out

Too easy. Pam Greer and Jessica Walter.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I also love the show. Discovered it about 2 years ago and have been a faithful DVR viewer since. I'm trying the show after it, Chozen, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's a cartoon and I'm a male, so I can't help but watch, but I'm just not sure if I like it. I think I'm leaning towards not watching.

Reaction Score
I also love the show. Discovered it about 2 years ago and have been a faithful DVR viewer since. I'm trying the show after it, Chozen, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's a cartoon and I'm a male, so I can't help but watch, but I'm just not sure if I like it. I think I'm leaning towards not watching.

Chozen is brutally bad.

Reaction Score
after the first episode of this season, i had to go back and watch the end because i could not believe what i just watched. they blew up the show and started a different one, kind of awesomely too. sucks that there was no new one last night.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
after the first episode of this season, i had to go back and watch the end because i could not believe what i just watched. they blew up the show and started a different one, kind of awesomely too. sucks that there was no new one last night.
...and won't be for 2 more weeks...:(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom