Apparently, Geno didn't listen. | The Boneyard

Apparently, Geno didn't listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The High-Low Post Offens is back. I am kind of wondering.

Could it be that in order to run that offense you need a High and a Low Post?

Could it be that with Stewart, Stokes and Tuck limited the past few games that he couldn't run it as much as he would like to have done?

Could it be that A HOF Coach really does need advice on how to run an offense?

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Plus when Stef is down low she is often setting up wide supporting the expectation that he is trying to keep the lane open.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
In Syracuse's 221 zone it is where the seam is.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
The reality is that Dolson spent way more time in the low post today than she did in the ND game. I don't think anyone was arguing against a hi-lo post game. The argument, at least in my point of view, was that having Dolson spend 90% of her time at the top of the key the way she did against ND was a waste of her talents.

Reaction Score
I could be wrong but I believe the argument in the intial post was against the high-low offense and Geno should listen to the poster. If I am wrong, my bad.

Reaction Score
I could be wrong but I believe the argument in the intial post was against the high-low offense and Geno should listen to the poster. If I am wrong, my bad.

You are wrong. The initial post was that they weren't running it correctly. Even today there were a couple of instances where Breanna and Stef wound up in almost the same place on the floor. There needs to be more spacing, and they should never be on the same side of the lane when they are both posting up.

Reaction Score
You are wrong. The initial post was that they weren't running it correctly. Even today there were a couple of instances where Breanna and Stef wound up in almost the same place on the floor. There needs to be more spacing, and they should never be on the same side of the lane when they are both posting up.

The title of your post was" the high lo has to go." The first line of you post was "The high post low post offense has to go." It sure looks like you wanted it to go to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom