Apparel | The Boneyard

Apparel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As a person living in Nebraska, I never see any Uconn items for sale where I live so I rely on online shopping. Every year I want to buy a jersey or player tshirt of Kemba, Shabazz, Boat, Jalen, etc. But i never know where to look. Do you guys have any good sites that sell these?
A player tshirt is a regular Uconn basketball tshirt with a players name and number on the back btw, and I love them.

Reaction Score
yeah you're gonna have to make friends with a screenprinter in your area. Buy some tshirt jerseys and have them add the name

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
What a stellar selection to choose from...

Reaction Score
I miss the Husky Shop in Manchester they had Rip,Ray and Gordon throwbacks along with like 5 current player number jerseys back in the day. The current selection they have available is beyond awful and I get the financial side to it but compared to other big name programs it's embarrassing. You can't even buy an authentic.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I miss Husky Wear. Hands down the best and most original, creative Husky apparel designs I've seen before or since. Now it's just the same standard sh/t on every site.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
The best bet is to actually go into the Co-Op. Their selection is way better than any website. They have the freshest gear and more of a jersey selection. I was able to cop a grey Napier jersey there - good luck finding that on any website

Reaction Score
Nobody has a good selection of big and tall stuff.

Yes I know I'm not that tall and should be less big.

Or more B1G!

Reaction Score
The best bet is to actually go into the Co-Op. Their selection is way better than any website. They have the freshest gear and more of a jersey selection. I was able to cop a grey Napier jersey there - good luck finding that on any website
This season they only had the replica Boat jersey that didn't even have the print on the back. Pathetic

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
This season they only had the replica Boat jersey that didn't even have the print on the back. Pathetic
Yea even the Co-Op had a down year last season...

Reaction Score
Nike has done this across the board, it's not just UConn gear. You can't find good UNC or Duke gear anymore either.

It all started to go down hill 3-4 years ago when Nike started making everything out of the same material you'd find on a bathing suit. That "HyperElite" nonsense. Who the hell wants to shell out decent money for that garbage?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Nike's college gear started to suck when they took over merchandising for the NFL. Everything is second fiddle to that.

Reaction Score
I noticed Nike doesn't make throwback jersey's with names on the back anymore for any school but for Duke right now on their team store you can buy the authentic blue, white, black and hyper elite jerseys in like 5 different number options. Like I said embarrassing.

Reaction Score
Due to my health problems, I have been selling all of my UCONN jerseys for the past 3 years on Ebay, where the last of these are listed...I have them all starting at the retail price, as all of the NEW jerseys still have the original retail tagging attached, as I only ever displayed my jerseys, hardly ever wore most of them...those that were worn, were far from abused and priced lower than the brand new ones. Even have/had a few that were player used.
Years ago I reluctantly parted with my 95/96 white authentic Ray Allen that had his name stitched on the back, a few of these got released before the NCAA informed Nike that they could not sell jerseys with players names on...that one I still regret unloading, it was mighty hard to find, still is to this day...I also had a Doron Sheffer that was identical to the Ray one, his name stitched on the back, too. Wish that I still owned both of those!
I know most folks will probably say I am asking too much for them, but I believe original retail isn't ridiculous, especially since Nike doesn't really make them like they used to, quality-wise anyway, and it is very hard to find them anywhere any longer not already used by someone...

bought all of my stuff back then from Husky Wear...that place was definitely the greatest, as Scott ALWAYS had the best selections, way better than anybody else, especially when it came to authentic jerseys

Reaction Score
Nevermind those plain UC Ts. I'm still looking for a '99 NC shirt - mine is geeting threadbare.

Reaction Score
I will never buy another jersey after they got rid of the stitched letters and numbers and switched to the screenprinted garbage. And they still charge the same price for it

Reaction Score
As a person living in Nebraska, I never see any Uconn items for sale where I live so I rely on online shopping. Every year I want to buy a jersey or player tshirt of Kemba, Shabazz, Boat, Jalen, etc. But i never know where to look. Do you guys have any good sites that sell these?
A player tshirt is a regular Uconn basketball tshirt with a players name and number on the back btw, and I love them.

My condolences, on your location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky