AP Week 13 Rankings - no change for UConn | The Boneyard

AP Week 13 Rankings - no change for UConn

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Texas dropped behind us, and Baylor jumped over us.

Reaction Score
How do they move Baylor above us?!

We have lost to:
(1) South Carolina
(4) Louisville
(12) Georgia Tech
(19) Oregon

Baylor has lost to:

(6) Michigan
(17) Maryland
(18) Oklahoma
(25) Kansas State

Do that math! We should definitely be ranked ahead of Baylor; and probably a couple others if I did the numbers(too late tonight).

Reaction Score

We have lost to:
(1) South Carolina
(4) Louisville
(12) Georgia Tech
(19) Oregon

Baylor has lost to:

(6) Michigan
(17) Maryland
(18) Oklahoma
(25) Kansas State

Do that math! We should definitely be ranked ahead of Baylor; and probably a couple others if I did the numbers(too late tonight).
We should be ranked below Oregon and Georgia Tech. The #10 ranking is a gift that pollsters have given us all season.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

We have lost to:
(1) South Carolina
(4) Louisville
(12) Georgia Tech
(19) Oregon

Baylor has lost to:

(6) Michigan
(17) Maryland
(18) Oklahoma
(25) Kansas State

After Providence, lets just keep our eyes down and be grateful that Ugly wins seem to count. :oops:

Reaction Score
Hoops fan , here is some more math. We lost to four teams with a total ranking of 36. Oregon lost to five teams with a total ranking of 201! South Carolina(1), Stanford(2), K State(25), South Florida(Net ranking 38) and UC *#%ing Davis(Net 135). To lose to UC *#%ing Davis you would have to be playing the towel girl at point guard! Yes, they beat us; but they were at full strength and we were down a bunch of top people including the number one player in the solar system. The teams they lost to have a total ranking of 201!

Georgia Tech lost to Louisville by just two points(two less than we lost to Louey by). They also lost to Auburn(Net 94), Miami(Net 96) and Purdue(Net 66). A total ranking of 260!

I have a lot of respect for Oregon and Georgia Tech. But IMHO even right now UConn would beat them, and when Paige is back it won’t even be close.

Reaction Score
Hoops fan , here is some more math. We lost to four teams with a total ranking of 36. Oregon lost to five teams with a total ranking of 201! South Carolina(1), Stanford(2), K State(25), South Florida(Net ranking 38) and UC *#%ing Davis(Net 135). To lose to UC *#%ing Davis you would have to be playing the towel girl at point guard! Yes, they beat us; but they were at full strength and we were down a bunch of top people including the number one player in the solar system. The teams they lost to have a total ranking of 201!

Georgia Tech lost to Louisville by just two points(two less than we lost to Louey by). They also lost to Auburn(Net 94), Miami(Net 96) and Purdue(Net 66). A total ranking of 260!

I have a lot of respect for Oregon and Georgia Tech. But IMHO even right now UConn would beat them, and when Paige is back it won’t even be close.
Which top 25 teams do you think UConn could beat right now? If on the court results matter most, what it tells us is we're 8 points better than teams like Providence and Creighton and 2 points better than DePaul while we've gotten thumped by every team with a pulse outside of the Big East. This team would be lucky to make it to the second weekend of the tourney, and is probably more accurately ranked 20-25th below Oregon and Georgia Tech and ahead of ND, and even then if I'm being honest ND probably would beat us if the two teams had a rematch tomorrow.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Which top 25 teams do you think UConn could beat right now? If on the court results matter most, what it tells us is we're 8 points better than teams like Providence and Creighton and 2 points better than DePaul while we've gotten thumped by every team with a pulse outside of the Big East. This team would be lucky to make it to the second weekend of the tourney, and is probably more accurately ranked 20-25th below Oregon and Georgia Tech and ahead of ND, and even then if I'm being honest ND probably would beat us if the two teams had a rematch tomorrow.
It's amazing how different the coaches poll is from the AP (refer to the new link). One poll is a popularity contest and one is from people in the know, according to some fans.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

We have lost to:
(1) South Carolina
(4) Louisville
(12) Georgia Tech
(19) Oregon

Baylor has lost to:

(6) Michigan
(17) Maryland
(18) Oklahoma
(25) Kansas State

one plays in the big east, the other in the big 12

Reaction Score
"Which is which?"

Now i see - you just have to open one of the two links and the two polls are side by side

Reaction Score

We have lost to:
(1) South Carolina
(4) Louisville
(12) Georgia Tech
(19) Oregon

Baylor has lost to:

(6) Michigan
(17) Maryland
(18) Oklahoma
(25) Kansas State

Baylor beat Iowa State, which counts for something.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
After Providence, lets just keep our eyes down and be grateful that Ugly wins seem to count. :oops:
Let's ask Louisville after tonight's 3 point win over an unranked Miami

Reaction Score
Which top 25 teams do I think UConn could beat right now? Assuming Dorka is OK, everybody but South Carolina and maybe Stanford. With Azzi cranking away, the three seniors rounding into form, Aliyah starting to look like her ”old self”, we are on the verge of jelling into the team we are used to seeing.

And when Paige gets back, the fan will fill quickly for all the other teams.
They’ll be looking up and saying “who are those masked women?” And I’m not talking about covid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom