OT - AP to practice and play this week | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT - AP to practice and play this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
My grandfather used to hit my Dad, who was one of 6 boys, with a belt. That was OK then. My Mom used to spank me, at least until I turned 12 and laughed because I was bigger than her by then. That was OK then. Heck, I would go with my Dad to Home Depot when I was 10 and I would stay in the car and read a book because he too forever in that place. That was OK In the 80's; but, it would get me arrested today if I allowed my son to stay behind. Things change and AP should have known better that what his Dad did to him 20 year ago may not be the right thing to do today. He needs to pay the penalty for such.

Well he is not unless a fine and 200 hours community service is considered 'pay the penalty'.
Be interesting to see what NFL and then Vikes do...stay tuned.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Text from Vikings player on how Peterson would be accepted in that locker room: "Some players still love him. Some are disgusted by him."
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) November 4, 2014

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Text from Vikings player on how Peterson would be accepted in that locker room: "Some players still love him. Some are disgusted by him."
— mike freeman (@mikefreemanNFL) November 4, 2014
A lost season doesn't help. Vikes likely won't reach enough wins to get into the playoffs and will win too much to get a draft pick worth much on anything. They likely left a couple wins on the field without Peterson.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
violence against anyone is not a good thing.
Unless you play football, where you are awarded for violent acts with millions of dollars, sportscenter highlights and the adoration of the public.

Reaction Score
My father did stupid Pleistocene t too but unlike you I neither condone it nor did I repeat it with my own son.

If one thinks smacking a kid is an act of love they have no clue what love is.

It's 2014 not and hopefully most knuckle draggers have become enlightened to the fact that smacking your kid does not make them more obedient or better people.....

rather it makes them fearful and more likely to find someone/something they too can smack around be it a younger weaker child, sister-girl friend-wife, or four legged friend.

It's archaic and to argue otherwise is ....just dumb.

Just thought I'd make a follow up, proud pop, post.

My son, a UCONN grad, BS & MS in engineering.
His dissertation was recently approved and he will receive his PhD in computer science-artificial intelligence, robotics.

I don't know what went wrong.... not enough Corporal punishment I guess
;)

Reaction Score
Lots of Boneyarders spanked as children... ahh, that explains all the crazy posts we see!

Bonehead

Reaction Score
NFL not keeping its promise to AP - this is Goodell again.

On Sept 17th NFL announced it would put him on exempt list until the legal proceedings are resolved. Hey NFL - those proceedings are resolved - they are the ones who said that and I see the Players Union about to explode to show how the NFL and Goodell specifically are not trustworthy.

Goodell got shamed in court this week when Ozzie Newsome stated Ray Rice did tell him what he claims he doesnt know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom