AP Out, So Is Kentucky | The Boneyard

AP Out, So Is Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Kind of expected. IMO they started off ranked too high which was not fair to them. Can't lose ALL that talent and expect to be in the top 25. I even think some of their walk ons are injured. They are playing with only about 6-7 players.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Kind of expected. IMO they started off ranked too high which was not fair to them. Can't lose ALL that talent and expect to be in the top 25. I even think some of their walk ons are injured. They are playing with only about 6-7 players.

They started the season at #19, which isn't that high. I would've put them lower, but then they had a convincing win over Miami in their first game. And then, after a road loss to Colorado, they come back and score another convincing win over Oklahoma. They also took Louisville to OT in Louisville. I think Kentucky's up-and-down results have a lot to do with their short roster. When they're clicking and staying out of foul trouble, they are good. When just a couple key players are either off or in foul trouble, they are very vulnerable.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
They have actually played better than I expected given the disaster of the summer.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
They started the season at #19, which isn't that high. I would've put them lower, but then they had a convincing win over Miami in their first game. And then, after a road loss to Colorado, they come back and score another convincing win over Oklahoma. They also took Louisville to OT in Louisville. I think Kentucky's up-and-down results have a lot to do with their short roster. When they're clicking and staying out of foul trouble, they are good. When just a couple key players are either off or in foul trouble, they are very vulnerable.

I think they will make the NCAA's.... they have 3 games left vs South Carolina (twice) and Miss State.... but if they can get to 9-7 in the SEC... that should do it.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
ND, Florida State, Baylor, K-State, DePaul, Texas, Ohio State, and Maryland, with South Florida tonight and South Carolina coming next month. Think these Huskies have earned their #1 ranking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom