Anyone up for meeting up at the WoodNTap in Vernon tonight for the UConn/Mich game? | The Boneyard

Anyone up for meeting up at the WoodNTap in Vernon tonight for the UConn/Mich game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A buddy of mine and I might be heading over to the WoodNTap tonight for the game. I'm not sure if he's going to bag out at the last moment. Is anyone interested in meeting up there for the game? I think someone said that there might be some folks meeting at Bobby V's near the Airport, which isn't exactly around the corner, so I'm thinking of venturing down to the WoodNTap. If anyone is interested, I'll try to get there early enough to bag a table in the bar area. Just yell out DM!!! And if you don't look shady or happen to be a hot looking babe, I'll hollar back and wave you over to take seat with the cool guys. ;)

Reaction Score
A buddy of mine and I might be heading over to the WoodNTap tonight for the game. I'm not sure if he's going to bag out at the last moment. Is anyone interested in meeting up there for the game? I think someone said that there might be some folks meeting at Bobby V's near the Airport, which isn't exactly around the corner, so I'm thinking of venturing down to the WoodNTap. If anyone is interested, I'll try to get there early enough to bag a table in the bar area. Just yell out DM!!! And if you don't look shady or happen to be a hot looking babe, I'll hollar back and wave you over to take seat with the cool guys. ;)

Not a hot babe, but I'll be there.

Reaction Score
If any Boneyarders who are not able to watch the game at home that would like to join me, I have a table that fits 4 in the far corner in the bar area at the WoodNTap in Vernon. I'll even buy you the first beer.

Reaction Score
I'm adding the monster nacho plate to entice others, especially hot babes. Okay I'm not expecting a hot babes, more likely a bunch of middle age dudes. I welcome anyone who wants to join me and root for our Huskies.

Reaction Score
It just dawned on me, I should just wave over a few hot babes to join me at my table. Now we're talkin'! ;)

Reaction Score
Wood N tap in Vernon probably PACKED with drunk 22 yr olds of both genders tonight. Take that for what it's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom