Anyone need tickets for games vs Vermont (11/3 & 11/4)? | The Boneyard

Anyone need tickets for games vs Vermont (11/3 & 11/4)?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I have season tickets and we are going out of town next weekend--so we cannot make either of the games against Vermont -- Friday night, and Saturday afternoon. We have 2 tickets located in the first row (on the glass), on the aisle, that are right at the faceoff circle in the end that UConn defends 2x per game (unfortunately, the end with most of the action it seems :mad:).

Figured I would see if anyone is looking for tickets here to ensure a fellow UConn fan uses them (instead of some hillbilly, hippy from Vermont).;)

I can transfer the tickets electronically through UConn to make it easy.

And if it is a fellow UConn fan, you can have the tickets for both games for the price of one of them.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I have season tickets and we are going out of town next weekend--so we cannot make either of the games against Vermont -- Friday night, and Saturday afternoon. We have 2 tickets located in the first row (on the glass), on the aisle, that are right at the faceoff circle in the end that UConn defends 2x per game (unfortunately, the end with most of the action it seems :mad:).

Figured I would see if anyone is looking for tickets here to ensure a fellow UConn fan uses them (instead of some hillbilly, hippy from Vermont).;)

And if it is a fellow UConn fan, you can have the tickets for both games for the price of one of them.

I might take you up on this, let you know later this weekend.

Reaction Score
Hello,

Yes what's the best way of getting a hold of you

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
If you are interested, you can send me a PM. If you can't send a PM for some reason, then just leave your contact info (email or phone) and I can reach out.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
I am looking for 2 for tonight if anyone has a pair.
Thanks

Reaction Score
I have 4 tickets for tomorrow’s game as well. Free to a good home. Saturday 11/4.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom