Anyone know where to go to see Kia Sing? | The Boneyard

Anyone know where to go to see Kia Sing?

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Does anyone have a link to the game where it shows Kia singing the Canadian National Anthem

Reaction Score
You had to be there to see it. National anthems aren't part of the broadcast, though SNY was recording the pre-game stuff, so I'm sure they caught it. It'll just live on in their archives never to be seen by anyone.

Reaction Score
never let the truth get in the way of a decent song lyric: did somebody reeaalllly leave a cake out in the rain? Was the levee really dry? Does anyone really know what time it is?:D

And does My Guitar Gently weep? Have I ever been A Thousand Miles From No Where? Perhaps I'll find the answer Somewhere Down That Crazy River...... :D

Reaction Score
And does My Guitar Gently weep? Have I ever been A Thousand Miles From No Where? Perhaps I'll find the answer Somewhere Down That Crazy River. :D
Only after you begin the beguine....

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
never let the truth get in the way of a decent song lyric: did somebody reeaalllly leave a cake out in the rain? Was the levee really dry? Does anyone really know what time it is?:D
Does anyone really care?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Where to see Kia sing? Why in the shower silly. Although you do so at your own peril. I wouldn't recommend it.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
And does My Guitar Gently weep? Have I ever been A Thousand Miles From No Where? Perhaps I'll find the answer Somewhere Down That Crazy River. :D
I mean, look! What's That In The Road Ahead? If so, Hold On I'm Coming. Just Drive, we're just 25 Miles From Home, Over The River And Through The Woods.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
face-palm_1f926 (1).png

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
And
Did you ever read about a frog
Who dreamed of bein' a king
And then became one?

No one heard at all, not even the chair.

Reaction Score
not every Canadian, pinotbear: this just 4 days ago:
Calling Poutine ‘Canadian’ Gives Some in Quebec Indigestion
In the matter of Poutine. First let me say I have no skin in this game at all. I don't like then stuff. When prepared so that a Quebecoise (i.e. my wife) gasps in delight, to me it looks like taters, wallpaper paste and sauce put through a blender. That said, I have driven by the place that claims to have invented poutine, and it's in Ontario. Near Quebec, to be sure, but in Ontario. Of course, several other places,including one in Drummondville, QC, claim to have invented poutine, so who knows? And there's a place here in Fort Pierce, FL that makes poutune that my wife say is to die for,and they don't even use cheese curds. I'm just glad it's not my thing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom