Anyone here into genealogy? | The Boneyard

Anyone here into genealogy?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
1). I have created a genealogy site (McHugo.net) some of you may be interested in. It's basically for anyone to post questions about finding ancestors, breaking down brick walls in your own trees, locating newspaper articles, obituaries, etc.

I have a subscription to pretty much every site, including but not limited to:

FTDNA.com
23andme.com
Ancestry.com
Newspapers.com
Genealogybank.com
www.rootsireland.ie
gedmatch tier 1 (useful for triangulation)

Feel free to register a username and ask and/or answer questions (feel free to use a different username to protect you identity here). I'd be happy to help with the research, and my hope is other will be willing and able to do so as well.

2). The new site will also be used to eventually host some of the off topic forums. Beware, the current off topic/politics board will be first. See the post below for more info:

https://the-boneyard.com/threads/new-politics-board-to-be-merged-with-syracusefan.141854/

Reaction Score
I am very interested in finding out who my ancestors were. I will check out the site when I have some time. Right now it’s work, work and more work for me. All I do is rest when I have a little free time. Tomorrow I’m off to Finland and will be very busy working there.

Reaction Score
I'm interested, but my mom's new bf is obsessed. He did all the leg work for me and found out I'm connected to the Salem witches, the Mayflower and a British Man-O-War. I had no idea of any of that. Fascinating.

Reaction Score
I'm interested, but my mom's new bf is obsessed. He did all the leg work for me and found out I'm connected to the Salem witches, the Mayflower and a British Man-O-War. I had no idea of any of that. Fascinating.

a jelly fish?

Reaction Score
Have done alot of work but now need to get over the pond so to speak - need to trace in Poland, Italy and Ireland. Plan to go back to it once I move and get settled, would live to check out your site

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom