Anyone here in the t shirt business? | The Boneyard

Anyone here in the t shirt business?

Would you be interested in purchasing a commemorative t shirt?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

temery

What?
Reaction Score
The first script I put up for the 'yard was 20 years ago next week. I don't have the talent or organization to design and fill orders, but it'd be nice to have a 20th anniversary shirt printed up.

Feel free to offer ideas for a design or two. It may be worth have either one for the yard in general, or possibly one for the men's board, and one for the women's board.

And yes, I'm ok with senhor T being part of a shirt, but it would have to be on a Men's only shirt.

Another idea is to include the original graphic Frank D'Angelo designed in 1997.

Thoughts?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Don't love the skull, but maybe something like this?
upload_2018-8-4_14-57-19.png

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
The first script I put up for the 'yard was 20 years ago next week. I don't have the talent or organization to design and fill orders, but it'd be nice to have a 20th anniversary shirt printed up.

Feel free to offer ideas for a design or two. It may be worth have either one for the yard in general, or possibly one for the men's board, and one for the women's board.

And yes, I'm ok with senhor T being part of a shirt, but it would have to be on a Men's only shirt.

Another idea is to include the original graphic Frank D'Angelo designed in 1997.

Thoughts?
My nephew is actually in that business and based in Avon. Let me see if/what he can do.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

Yeah. You must be one of those youngsters. I once wrote a kid up for writing Mr. Emery is da bomb." The principal called the police. The cop was young and explained it to us both. Luckily the kid wasn't told until after the fact.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I still need design ideas, but it looks like there is little interest right now. I'll leave this up, and try to get something done just before the season starts. Casual fans should be back by then.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yeah. You must be one of those youngsters. I once wrote a kid up for writing Mr. Emery is da bomb." The principal called the police.
tenor.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom