Anyone have an X they can spare? | The Boneyard

Anyone have an X they can spare?

Reaction Score
Almost always when I watch a Uconn game I keep track of each player's points by quarter plus fouls. Yesterday I thought I'd add missed shots, using an x to denote a miss. By the end of the first quarter I ran out of x's and stopped.Head bang

Reaction Score
Almost always when I watch a Uconn game I keep track of each player's points by quarter plus fouls. Yesterday I thought I'd add missed shots, using an x to denote a miss. By the end of the first quarter I ran out of x's and stopped.Head bang

Go to your nearest Bowling alley, you'll find plenty there...you want an X or spare?

Reaction Score
Although a lot of fans will object, I would like to talk about UCONN's 2 point quarter. I have never seen this team hold anyone to two points in an opening quarter, even when we were playing one of those schools no one has ever heard of.

That was a "flat-out" undressing, on national television and in front of 18,000 gleeful SC fans.

And the team never recovered from it.

Sure, we scored some points, but we played the rest of the game as though we were naked and embarrassed.

The question now is; does that humiliation serve a positive purpose, and infuriate the team to the point where they start playing like a " cornered wolf?"

Or do they cover their faces and walk in shame for the rest of this season?

It seems to me they should want to wreak havoc on every team, but especially those in the NCAA tournament. Take those bullies and don't let them breathe. Beat the crap out of them. Win or lose. Beat the crap out of them.

We have already been forced to stand naked in front of our fifth grade class.

Now lets make them regret it.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Although a lot of fans will object, I would like to talk about UCONN's 2 point quarter. I have never seen this team hold anyone to two points in an opening quarter, even when we were playing one of those schools no one has ever heard of.

That was a "flat-out" undressing, on national television and in front of 18,000 gleeful SC fans.

And the team never recovered from it.

Sure, we scored some points, but we played the rest of the game as though we were naked and embarrassed.

The question now is; does that humiliation serve a positive purpose, and infuriate the team to the point where they start playing like a " cornered wolf?"

Or do they cover their faces and walk in shame for the rest of this season?

It seems to me they should want to wreak havoc on every team, but especially those in the NCAA tournament. Take those bullies and don't let them breathe. Beat the crap out of them. Win or lose. Beat the crap out of them.

We have already been forced to stand naked in front of our fifth grade class.

Now lets make them regret it.

The benefits of the OR undressing lasted 1 game. Bottom line is that our players (except Crystal) are not playing with any confidence against a strong opponent. Not sure why. In the past, we took up the challenge with anticipation. Just got to hope the light bulb comes on during the Tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom