• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)

Anyone have an extra Blue Pass for Saturday (9/29)?

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
I am taking my twin 3 year old girls to their first UConn Football game on Saturday. For obvious reason, I'd love to minimize the walk to the game with two 3-year-olds and a 6-year-old (and a sometimes crabby wife;)).

If anyone has an extra Blue or Gold pass, my fatherly patience will be forever grateful! :D

Thanks!

I am taking my twin 3 year old girls to their first UConn Football game on Saturday. For obvious reason, I'd love to minimize the walk to the game with two 3-year-olds and a 6-year-old (and a sometimes crabby wife;)).

If anyone has an extra Blue or Gold pass, my fatherly patience will be forever grateful! :D

Thanks!
Yes I have one extra. $15 and can meet Friday in Hartford area. I live in South Windsor.