Anyone going to UCONN/SMU | The Boneyard

Anyone going to UCONN/SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
three guys are flying down and a friend who is a high school football coach in Texas is getting tickets for us.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Before this train wreck of a season got going, this was one of the games that I was very seriously considering going to. I give credit to those who are making the trip to Dallas.

Reaction Score
They lost on Friday and ended up on the wrong side of a three way tie breaker so they missed the playoffs. I think we're going to see a game Friday might though.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
We will be there. I highly recommend visiting the SMU campus. You will see many very fetching co-eds in attendance at University Park.

Reaction Score
FYI if it applies:

SMU Athletics‏@SMUMustangs
Thank you veterans! We look forward to seeing you this Saturday at @SMU_Football vs UCONN! #PonyUp

smu.jpg

Reaction Score
I will be flying down for the game, along with my parents (father is also a UConn alum). Should be interesting as my daughter is a SMU student.

Very disappointed that the UConn Alumni Assoc. is doing their pre-game at a bar near campus rather having a tent on The Boulevard (like Rutgers did when my husband and I were down for Family Weekend). For anyone going down, you don't want to miss The Boulevard. SMU fans are very friendly!

Reaction Score
I think we are planning on tailgating before the game on the Boulevard. Sucks that the UCONN Alumni Assoc. is not gonna have a tent.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Of course I'll be there. I only get to see the Huskies here once every few years, and the last time was at Baylor. I got great seats several months back. My wife, kids and I will be near the Husky 50 yd line and just a dozen or so rows back from the field. It's going to be a great day for football and tailgating, too, no matter what. The weather is supposed to cooperate: dry and mid 70's. And, my wife's friends (SMU alums) invited us to their pre-game alumni tent & party. I've heard they do it up right, too. I just wish I hadn't told everyone I know two weekends ago that I was off alcohol until I dropped 15 lbs. And I still have 13lbs more to go. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom