Anyone going to Buffalo? | The Boneyard

Anyone going to Buffalo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A buddy and I were spitballing at the bar tonight and made semi-definite plans to make the 6 hour drive to Buffalo after finding some 20 dollar tickets on craigslist. Anyone going? Anyone gone before? What kind of contingent have we brought?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You way overpaid for tickets. And God bless you: That's dedication.

Reaction Score
I went up two years ago when Nick Williams single handedly won the game for us with 2 catches for 113 yards and a TD.
Wasn't much of a contigent there then...it was coming off back to back losses to Vanderbilt on the road and Iowa St. at home.
I went to the Vanderbilt game too and I think it would be accurate to say there were more UConn fans at the game in Nashville then those that made the trip to Buffalo.
Only other things I remember is that believe it was Buffalo's home coming weekend so they had a pretty good turn out and there is a track around the field.

Must go to Duff's for wings.

Reaction Score
http://huskyhq.rtailgate.com/wall.aspx

The families of the players usually do a good tailgate. I don't normally hang with them at the Rent but when I go to road games they are always there in some numbers. They link up using the link above. I had a great time with folks at the USF game when we clinched the BCS. They are always great people and love the UCONN fans.

Reaction Score
If going to Buffalo, and you're a fan of craft or Belgian beer, hit the Blue Monk in the city of Buffalo (Elmwood Village area). They have 40 beers on tap, half of them are small brewers from Belgium and Europe.

Reaction Score
I am coordinating a group of player parents and we are meeting at The Anchor Bar @ 12 noon.

Reaction Score
I'll come along if anyone can help with a ride. If anyone wants to help, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom