Anyone else rooting for auburn | The Boneyard

Anyone else rooting for auburn

Reaction Score
Since we beat them. Even they were without a key player. Was an epic game in November against one of the best big men duos I’ve ever seen in walker kessler and Jabari smith. The only other team in the tournament left we beat is Villanova. But I don’t think they have a championship type team and we did lose to them twice also. So kinda mad about that. I’m rooting for auburn. Hbu.

Reaction Score
Of the teams with a realistic chance, I think them and texas tech are the two I can get behind

Reaction Score
Have them in my FF so definitely rooting for them. Hard to tell which version of Auburn will show up. They haven't been very good recently, but they're still insanely talented. I could see them winning the whole thing, but I can also see them losing to a tough Miami team tomorrow night.

Reaction Score
Since we beat them. Even they were without a key player. Was an epic game in November against one of the best big men duos I’ve ever seen in walker kessler and Jabari smith. The only other team in the tournament left we beat is Villanova. But I don’t think they have a championship type team and we did lose to them twice also. So kinda mad about that. I’m rooting for auburn. Hbu.
No. Hate Bruce Pearl

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I'm in root against teams mode, don't really care who wins otherwise. Would be interesting to see the media have to cover Teddy Allen's journey if they get to the S16.

Reaction Score
I'm mainly waiting for Coach K to crash & burn so we're not subjected to that "celebration" as a Nation any longer....go MSU!

I can't take anymore of the lovefest & Coach K entering arena's holding Mickie's hand.....puke.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Never
No Nova, no Duke, no PC, no NC, no Kansas, no MSU
I like Houston but they are so depleted, Creighton lost Kalk, like Purdue, either Texas team is ok and wouldn't mind Few finally winning the NC

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom