Anyone else headed to Tampa this week? | The Boneyard

Anyone else headed to Tampa this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We live about a 3 hour drive from Tampa and usually go when UConn plays down this way, so my teenage son and I will be there. Plenty of tickets available. Hopefully it's a competitive game.

Reaction Score
I wish. Can't make it this year. Work is screwing up EVERYTHING! Enjoy the game and Go Huskies!!!!

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
My wife and I leave Thursday afternoon. Driving down. Staying in Tampa Fri-Sun, then heading to Orlando Sun-Thurs.
Should be a good time regardless of the game result.

Oh who am I kidding...UConn better win or it will be a long week for my wife at Universal.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Wanted to fly down for the weekend, but I'm hosting a friend from Denmark so I can't :(

Reaction Score
Driving up from sarasota day at Busch Gardens with the family then brief tailgate then game. Busch Gardens doing two for one octoberfest special .
Last game was the brutal monsoon followed by twenty runs up the gut. Hoping for good weather exciting game and a win

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Wow, that's kind of a suprise that they're getting such bad home numbers being so good this year. I really gotta wonder if the AAC has just sucked the life out of many casual fans. They don't know the opponets like they used to. The "rivalries" aren't the same. For USF the UCF game, and to some extent their series with us should generate more fan interest.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm a firm maybe. Several activities going on Saturday morning; if I make it, it will be a game time arrival.

Reaction Score
I am not going down for this game but I am going to Tampa in a few weeks for a Raiders vs. Buccaneers game.

If anyone on this board reading this is from or knows that area, can you message me, i'd like to ask you a few questions.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Driving up from sarasota day at Busch Gardens with the family then brief tailgate then game. Busch Gardens doing two for one octoberfest special .
Last game was the brutal monsoon followed by twenty runs up the gut. Hoping for good weather exciting game and a win
I'm sorry......2 for 1.......Octoberfest....beer...........??
What game ???

I kid.....sorta.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I'm a firm maybe. Several activities going on Saturday morning; if I make it, it will be a game time arrival.
If you do....hit me up at halftime opposite end zone from Pirate Ship for a beer. I will have my blue Todman jersey on.

Reaction Score
This will be the first UConn FB game in Tampa that I will not attend.

I know that it will being my Husky fan status into serious doubt but I will be at the Bama/TN game instead.

Reaction Score
Some flight discount options: SW running promo from Hartford to Tamp at $102 each way. If you're willing to drive to Newburgh, NY Allegiant Air has one way fares as low as $59.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Some flight discount options: SW running promo from Hartford to Tamp at $102 each way. If you're willing to drive to Newburgh, NY Allegiant Air has one way fares as low as $59.
great find. hope we can convince some last minute people to head down

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
If you do....hit me up at halftime opposite end zone from Pirate Ship for a beer. I will have my blue Todman jersey on.

Alas, the cards weren't meant to be this time.

Have fun; I'll be hoisting from my living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom