Anyone Brave Enough To Turn First Down Plays in to a Drinking Game? | The Boneyard

Anyone Brave Enough To Turn First Down Plays in to a Drinking Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Every time Uconn runs inside the tackles on first down it's a shot of liquor or half a beer.

For those who don't drink, the person to your left gets a free punch on your arm.

For a trifecta of run, run, incomplete pass, punt sequence it's a double shot of liquor, slam a full beer or a punch on the thigh.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
People will die.

People will die from TBI's (traumatic brain injuries) too due to the frequent and violent face palms after the ninth consecutive hand off on first down.

You are right people will die on Saturday. Alcohol poisoning may be the preferred way to go though.

Reaction Score
This is how you are going to send a message to DeLeone? He probably won't care anyway.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
half our fanbase will be dead before halftime

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is how you are going to send a message to DeLeone? He probably won't care anyway.

No one is trying to send a message to GD. We're trying to numb our pain of watching his wizardry.

Us using drinking to make a point to GD would be comparable (in a bad way) to us sending a message to Warren Buffett by playing Monopoly.

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
I've had my stomach pumped before and I don't want to have it done again.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Gonna have to bring the back up Jack! This might get ugly for others.....reminds me of a time at Memorial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom