Anybody got a clip.......... | The Boneyard

Anybody got a clip..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
....of Kaleena's move that Geno talked about at the end of the game?

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
SNY has replayed the move a few times... You will probably be able to see it on YouTube shortly...

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Naw... That's her standard crossover move...

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Bestiarius said:
When Kaleena was told Geno called her play the stumble move, she said, "He can call it whatever he wants, I made the move and I made the layup."

She also said, "Geno is a hater." I am pretty sure she was joking.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
It's just a phrase that you might try to use if you think the Earth is about to be destroyed and you see a robot like Biff nearby who might be able to do something about it. Whether two Tennessee teams playing horrible ball is really like the end of the world is unclear because I've seen UTenn and Vandy playing like that sometimes. But maybe if you say Klaatu barada nikto at a Tennessee game the play will get better, or they may just mistake you for a crazy Slovakian brother since nikto apparently means anybody over there east of the the Czechs.

Reaction Score
It's just a phrase that you might try to use if you think the Earth is about to be destroyed and you see a robot like Biff nearby who might be able to do something about it. Whether two Tennessee teams playing horrible ball is really like the end of the world is unclear because I've seen UTenn and Vandy playing like that sometimes. But maybe if you say Klaatu barada nikto at a Tennessee game the play will get better, or they may just mistake you for a crazy Slovakian brother since nikto apparently means anybody over there east of the the Czechs.
Thanks, that clears up everything.:confused:

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
This might also help, and you may also run into some Star Wars references since George Lucas liked to pay tribute to the old science fiction movies like The Day the Earth Stood Still along with the WW2 dogfight flicks.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Maybe more to the point.....

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
So since the Klaatu barada nikto order was played at least a few times by BY posters, does that mean the mods have been incapacitated and we are free to start using language like they do on the men's board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom