Any word on where Camara is headed? | The Boneyard

Any word on where Camara is headed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Haven't heard anything about where Batouly Camara is considering continuing her college career? Anyone have a list of schools she is considering?

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
When will Penn State be respectable again ?

When they bring in good players again. After some very successful seasons (2010-2014), the past two have been disappointing.

PSU has struggled with recruiting and I'm not sure why. Neither of the 2016 recruits are ranked in the top 100 by Hoopgurlz. Boykin will be eligible in December and, if healthy, should help. The 2017 class will be an important one for Coquese.

Reaction Score
Camara joining Boykin would be a big coup for Penn State. Their frosh PG from Chicago I believe, Teniya Page, might have had the 2nd best frosh campaign last year behind FOY Kristine Anigwe at Cal. Her classmate was another highly touted guard, Amari Carter, but she was sidelined by injury. They have two solid rising soph bigs, but not elite. So Boykin & Camara would give them a nice (albeit perhaps slightly undersized) inside tandem to complement Page and Carter (if she returns to top form). That's at least a Sweet 16, IMHO.

Also, I was impressed PSU got Autumn Newby and Mikayala Coombs from Georgia to visit. Both at least top 30 players and both good academics.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
With Boykin and Camara.. that would be a pretty good front court for Penn State. Quick and versatile, plus both players can score beyond the low post.

Reaction Score
When they bring in good players again. After some very successful seasons (2010-2014), the past two have been disappointing.

PSU has struggled with recruiting and I'm not sure why. Neither of the 2016 recruits are ranked in the top 100 by Hoopgurlz. Boykin will be eligible in December and, if healthy, should help. The 2017 class will be an important one for Coquese.

it looks like more than 2 mediocre recruiting classes. I am not sure what Geno saw in Boykin, she is probably a starter by default. I cannot see them in the top 25 any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom